Inspired by stories of Polish musicians from the 1930s and 40s. Two young lovers, Robert, a Catholic opera singer, and Rachel, a Jewish violin virtuoso, dream of one day performing together at legendary Carnegie Hall. When they’re torn apart by the German invasion of Poland, Robert vows to find Rachel, no matter what the war may bring. His search leads him on a life-threatening journey through the heart of Nazi Germany, to a reckoning that Rachel may be lost to him forever.
- Rachel Rubin: Adelaide Clemens
- Robert Pulaski: Leo Suter
- General Huber: Stephen Dorff
- Young Rachel: Ursula Parker
- Young Robert: Sebastian Croft
- Benno Moser: Stellan Skarsgård
- Lena Moser: Connie Nielsen
- Pani Zielińska: Monika Dryl
- Producer: Fred Roos
- Editor: Richard Chew
- Writer: David S. Ward
- Music: Jan A.P. Kaczmarek
- Director: Martha Coolidge
You must log in to post a comment.