In Teen Titans Go! vs Teen Titans, the comedic modern-day quintet takes on their 2003 counterparts when villains from each of their worlds join forces to pit the two Titan teams against each other. They’ll need to set aside their differences and work together to combat Trigon, Hexagon, Santa Claus (that’s right, Santa!) and time itself in order to save the multiverse.
- Robin (Teen Titans) / Robin: Scott Menville
- Starfire (Teen Titans) / Starfire: Hynden Walch
- Cyborg (Teen Titans) / Cyborg: Khary Payton
- Raven (Teen Titans) / Raven: Tara Strong
- Beast Boy (Teen Titans) / Beast Boy: Greg Cipes
- Trigon / Hexagon (Voice): Kevin Michael Richardson
- Santa Claus (Voice): Robert Morse
- Mrs. Claus (Voice): Grey DeLisle
- Master of Games (Voice): Rhys Darby
- Nightwing (Voice): Sean Maher
- Gentleman Ghost / Darkseid (Voice): ‘Weird Al’ Yankovic
- Writer: Marly Halpern-Graser
- Writer: Jeremy Adams
- Producer: Jeff Mednikow
- JPV852: I’m not a big fan of Teen Titans Go as both the animation style and humor aren’t my cup of tea. But I went into this film, which was teased at the end of Teen Titans Go to the Movies, with some anticipation and I actually really found this to be a really funny and all around entertaining flick. The best thing it has going is the numerous references, especially during the climactic scene, to previous versions and of course, the clash between the older, broodier versions was a lot of fun. **3.75/5**
- Gimly: Unlike _To the Movies_ this _Teen Titans Go!_ movie doesn’t feel like it was written by somebody who actively despises superheroes, but still wasn’t like, very good.
_Final rating:★★ – Had some things that appeal to me, but a poor finished product._
You must log in to post a comment.