Henry Spencer tries to survive his industrial environment, his angry girlfriend, and the unbearable screams of his newly born mutant child.
- Henry Spencer: Jack Nance
- Mary X: Charlotte Stewart
- Mr. X: Allen Joseph
- Mrs. X: Jeanne Bates
- Beautiful Girl Across the Hall: Judith Roberts
- Lady in the Radiator: Laurel Near
- Landlady (Long Version): V. Phipps-Wilson
- Man in the Planet: Jack Fisk
- Grandmother: Jean Lange
- The Boy: Thomas Coulson
- Bum: John Monez
- Paul: Darwin Joston
- The Boss: T. Max Graham
- Pencil Machine Operator: Hal Landon Jr.
- Little Girl: Jennifer Chambers Lynch
- Little Boy: Brad Keeler
- Person Digging in the Alley (Long Version): Peggy Lynch
- Person Digging in the Alley (Long Version): Doddie Keeler
- Man with Cigar: Gill Dennis
- Man Fighting: Toby Keeler
- Mr. Roundheels: Jack Walsh
- Special Effects: Frederick Elmes
- Sound Effects: David Lynch
- Executive Producer: Fred Baker
- Director of Photography: Herbert Cardwell
- Assistant Camera: Catherine E. Coulson
- Sound: Alan Splet
- Original Music Composer: Peter Ivers
- Production Manager: Doreen G. Small
Listen to the full review above!
“For anybody of a given age or someone who is a real cinephile… You only need to hear… David Lynch. The first impression I had was tension, then I watched it again… it’s nightmarish.” David M. Brown.
“It’s one of those things that can only be described as a lucid dream come to life. It takes a certain caliber of person to actually put out work like that. And it’s not crazy…. It’s Genius.” Sarah Peterson.
“Definitely a brain Burner. It was definitely the weirdest movie I’ve watched. I can’t describe this movie in words… It’s not of this earth. I want to go sit in a corner in a dark place and think. This is not a movie…. It’s beyond a movie.” David Veerkamp