Creator: Mike Kelley
Stars: Madeleine Stowe, Emily VanCamp, Gabriel Mann, Henry Czerny, Nick Wechsler, Joshua Bowman, Christa B. Allen, Barry Sloane, James Tupper, Karine Vanasse
“Nothing is off limits as Emily and Victoria are dead set on destroying each other. Lives will be lost and fates will be altered, but who will rise victorious in the season finale of Revenge, “Execution” airing this Sunday on ABC.”
In the last episode of “Revenge” Amanda Clarke/Emily Thorne has finally reached her goal; putting Conrad Grayson in jail for money laundering and framing David Clarke for blowing up Flight 197, where 247 people were killed.
The series starts where we left off in last week’s episode, as Charlotte Grayson is kidnapped on the beach. It took just a few seconds to find out who the kidnappers were –her own sister, Amanda Clarke/Emily Thorne (Emily VanCamp) and her friend Aiden (Barry Sloane). That episode, for me, was quite predictable. I knew that only Emily Clarke could have done it. But, to be honest, I was not sure why she would go that far to kidnap her own sister? But what we see next is worthy watching many times over, as Charlotte Grayson (Christa B. Allen) confronts her father’s past and Conrad Grayson (the real person who planned the explosion of Flight 197) and how he framed David Clarke (the real father of Charlotte Grayson). The scene when Emily Thorne shows all the video footages was spectacular. All that Emily wanted was Conrad (Henry Czerny) and Victoria (Madeleine Stowe) to confess to the bombing of Flight 197 and prove her father`s innocence. Even though Emily herself would have never hurt her own sister, this move on her part was completely crazy.
Finally Emily`s plans’ paid off. Later in the show Charlotte Grayson makes Conrad Grayson confess to everything. Emily releases her sister and has her extract a confession from Conrad while wired (Charlotte did not know about that), which is then broadcast to the world! And finally, by the end of the evening, Emily got what she wanted: Conrad Grayson ends up behind bars.
As we are getting closer to the “Revenge” season finale, we already know that someone is going to get killed off. But who is going to die in the season finale is a big question. ABC wants us to guess. So that`s what I am trying to do…
- Emily Thorne will be killed off in the season finale, as there is no reason for Amanda Clarke to hide behind a false identity, pretending to be Emily Thorne. Since Victoria Grayson is about to find out her real identity, and the real purpose of being in the Hamptons, Amanda Clarke will no longer appear as Emily Thorne. Which means that Amanda can finally mourn her best friend`s death who had sacrificed her own life to save Amanda`s.
- Aiden Mathis (Barry Sloane) is Amanda`s boyfriend, who tries to help her with her revenge. Meantime, Aiden and Emily are romantically involved. I see no reason to kill off Aiden, as without him it will be problematic for Emily to succeed with her revenge plan. But there are rumors that Barry Sloane has a new TV series called “The Visitors”, and that`s the reason he wants to leave the show. If it`s a true, then most likely, Aiden will be the one who will get killed.
- Charlotte Grayson (Christa B. Allen) might be one of those who also has a chance to get killed off in the season finale. Since her character is becoming more interesting and because she already knows the whole truth about her family, it makes more sense that Charlotte will get closer with Amanda. As everyone else will find out, Emily Thorne is Amanda Clarke, who is Charlotte`s sister. So, I see no reason to kill Charlotte, as I see her as one of the major characters in season 4th.
- Nolan Ross is a genius software inventor/programmer and computer hacker who also helps Amanda with her revenge. Nolan knew Emily`s father. He was the one who came to the aid of Emily for revenge against the Grayson family. I very much doubt that Nolan Ross (played by Gabriel Mann) will be the one who will get killed off in “Revenge`s” season finale. As I strongly believe, that without his support, it will be almost impossible for Emily to accomplish her mission. It will be a big surprise, and totally unexpected, if the writers decide to kill him off. Let`s hope he will not die.
- Jack Porter (Nick Wechsler) is one of the most annoying characters in “Revenge”. Even though he is romantically involved with Emily Clarke means he probably will not get killed off in the season finale. If it were up to me I would pick Jack Porter as the person who needs to leave the show immediately. But, I am not the writer, and not the producer of the show. Unfortunately, nobody is going to listen to me, or ask my opinion. Which means that most likely, Jack Porter will survive in “Execution”.
- Victoria Grayson (Madeleine Stowe) will definitely survive. As without her, I see no reason to make a 4th season of “Revenge”. As the main character of the show, Victoria will definitely survive because we all want her to end up behind bars, and because her death would be a great chance for her to escape punishment for what she had done to David Clarke, and her many other victims. Moreover, I would enjoy seeing Madeleine Stowe as Victoria Grayson, as no one else would ever be able to capture all of Victoria`s evilness as Madeleine Stowe did.
- Conrad Grayson (played by Henry Czerny) will definitely survive, as we all need more Conrad Grayson in season 4th. Without the remarkable performance of Henry Czerny) “Revenge” would be boring to watch. So, there is no way the writers will get rid of him in the season finale since Conrad will be probably team up with Amanda to help to destroy Victoria.
- Daniel Grayson (Joshua Bowman) most likely will be the one who will leave the show, as Bowman asked for his character to be completely evil and get killed off. If the rumors are true, then I would not miss Daniel at all.
We have seen many impossible things become possible in “Revenge”. Since the title of the season finale episode is “Execution” it would make perfect sense that someone dies. As we already know that two of the major characters will get killed off, we still don`t know who will die. But one thing I can say for certain: We all are going to watch a totally mind blowing and spectacular season finale of “Revenge.” All we need to do is enjoy, as “Revenge is a dish best served cold.” Don`t miss “Revenge” season finale this Sunday, May 11, at 10 PM on ABC, as it promises to be one terrific and epic episode.