A man is sent back and forth and in and out of time in an experiment that attempts to unravel the fate and the solution to the problems of a post-apocalyptic world during the aftermath of WW3. The experiment results in him getting caught up in a perpetual reminiscence of past events that are recreated on an airport’s viewing pier.
- Narrator (voice) (as Jean Negroni): Jean Négroni
- The Woman: Hélène Chatelain
- The Man: Davos Hanich
- The Experimenter: Jacques Ledoux
- …: André Heinrich
- …: Jacques Branchu
- …: Pierre Joffroy
- (as Etienne Becker): Étienne Becker
- …: Philbert von Lifchitz
- A woman from the future (as Ligia Borowcyk): Ligia Branice
- A woman from the future: Janine Klein
- A man from the future (as Bill Klein): William Klein
- …: Germano Faccetti
- Producer: Anatole Dauman
- Director of Photography: Chris Marker
- Director of Photography: Jean Chiabaut
- Editor: Jean Ravel
- Sound Designer: Antoine Bonfanti
- Music: Trevor Duncan
- Cyberknight: The short film that inspired Terry Gilliam’s “Twelve Monkeys” (1995). A man travels through time, to his life before World War III, guided by his persistent memories of the past. The story is thoroughly narrated, almost completely made of still greyscale images.
You must log in to post a comment.